AIM
Cryzabey

"Operation Santa" "Operation Santa"

Rad.

I liked it.
The animation was well done, although you may need to touch up your lip syncing a bit. The audio was also very differing in volume throughout the animation.

Overall, it was pretty cool.
I'm giving you a 5 & 10 stars,
mainly because it looks like you put a lot of time into this,
and it didn't get as much attention as it deserved.

Feuse responds:

yay :)

ur reading my mind :o

thx for the review and the score

Stick Series - Ep 4 Stick Series - Ep 4

Uhh

The animations were pretty smooth, but for the most part it looked like something you put together in a couple of hours, if that.

Perhaps a better interface (as in a better death menu)
More Options
and while starting with stick figures is perfectly fine, after time you should try and move toward more realistic looking people.

If you're going for funny points, perhaps death things for cute little animals? :]

Mcdonalds Advertisement Mcdonalds Advertisement

Added

Added the movie to my Favorites = P

Who'd you get to do the voice?

the thing returns the thing returns

Woot

R.L Stine = P Sweeeet

Read all of his books when i was younger
5/5

Madness: Eradication Madness: Eradication

Better

You Made a Nice Movie... But,

The way the blood appeared according to how the person was shot didn't work well = \

A. It looked like a spray paint type of blood

B. It didn't spray the right way = \ take in account the angle of the shot, not just ware he was shot at

This pretty much beats the crap outa ur other entries, Just make it longer

(I like ur personalized preloader_

Smile Sinner Smile Smile Sinner Smile

sound?

I'm assuming your Flash Movie was based off a poem or a song? So instead of having the kickass graphics that rlly didn't seem to relate to the poem/song (except for the smiling sinner) you could of had something that made more sense.

Also it was boring = \ well done... but boring
add Music or Action... plz = )

Chaotix66 responds:

I wrote the poem myself. I suppose I was more excited about the fact that I was making something and it was actually coming together. Also there was sound. That was actually an intro to a song, but I thought the audio "noise" went better. Maybe a choir song would have worked better....who knows. Thansk for the feedback.

Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

HILARIOUS

It was funny, Lol, seemed like something my fat uncle would do. Good job man

AustinBreed responds: