AIM
Cryzabey

The Chase Game The Chase Game

Not bad [:

Like you said, the engine sound did get a little annoying by the end. The only reason I can think the audio might be doing that is because instead of streaming it you've used the "Start" & "Stop" method. Sometimes this creates a popping sound when it loops or from a sudden stop. It's also more likely to happen if you've extremely diminished the quality of the original audio.

As for game play, some music would have been nice. The NG Audio portal supplies free tracks, some of which are high quality ;)

It wasn't extremely fun, but it held my attention. After about 30 seconds of driving, I felt like ramming cars for fun. Which makes me kind of crave a mounted turret on my car, but you know, whatever [:

2D Physics Tutorial 2D Physics Tutorial

Nice [:

Extremely informative, and easily over the heads over 80% of the people that will eventually view this submission. My only fear is that numerous "Copy and Paste" coders will be making simple/mindless games with extremely well developed 2D Physics :P

Adagio Adagio

Teh 1337

Screams Guitar Hero
:P

The graphics are amazing
The music is good
Not too difficult

The only thing you could really add would be a few of the features GH2.
Good Job.
I'll probably Fave it :]

INsaNoX responds:

Thanks. :)

Mini Space Shooter Mini Space Shooter

Coulda Been Better

Nice, It's a good game but lacking in features that finish or wrap up the game.

Your ship art was great and your whole weapon system worked nicely (maybe coulda added more weapons), but there was no score and therefor no reason to play again to beat your previous one :P.

Also, by adding more levels and being able to purchase powerups... people will get addicted just to see the powerups.

Sound would have been nice.

A background and better interface would have been helpful to

Gl W/ future game making :D

-Storyline,
-NPC Characters

Con's:
-Battlesystem (overused)
-Graphics(all were... Bad except for the tree's)

Just Stuff:
-Music (more music selection)
-Artist(Get a new one = P )

Nice game overall, But needs more work

Pirates and Treasure Pirates and Treasure

Uhhh... Boring?

A couple of minigames...
Simple graphics...
Bady animated...

SUPER BORING, Sorry man but this game was an all time low for me

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

Sweet

Had fun working on this with all you guys = P. My favorite game was probably the collect 5 stars game. Followed by the Jump over the Lava Thing. Hope to see the Next game soon = )

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

FUCK YA

LUVED IT

I'm a big fan of Defend ur castle so i wasn't a retard who went for the weapons = P

Get gunmen early on and then when u start making loads of cash at lvl 17+ THEN by the big boys = P

Thanx man u inspired me to have an 8 hour fun flash = P

Willy The Whale Willy The Whale

Not bad = )

Your Game Had Brilliant Graphics But It would Have Been Much better If you did the following:

1.Get Someone Who's *Experienced* In AS to Help you with the Harpoons

2.Make the screen longer, like Height wise

Other Than That it was great, The AS was the main problem

THe STaR WARZ QU*Z THe STaR WARZ QU*Z

Not bad...

A longer Timer... I didn't even have enough time to read the questions

Good though = P